Dropified has implemented a new way of communicating with our customers. Below are the best practices and a few notes on each area to get you familiar, so we can build the future of the product together!
Overall Best Practices
The best way we can utilize this Feedback Loop is the ensure that suggestions and feedback are presented and displayed in a constructive manner. This way, the internal team at Dropified can articulate the suggestions in a more defined process - ensuring we will address any challenges faced - or seriously evaluate the ideas presented.
Overall, we want to create a community of positive and progression - hearing our customers' voices in the most professional manner. In any cases of feedback, comments, or ideas - please ensure to use the framework of the following:
- Solution(s) or Proposed Solutions:
- No Promotions or Spam
- Give more than you take to this group. Self-promotion, spam, and irrelevant links aren't allowed. They will not be approved and will be removed when necessary.
- No Hate Speech or Bullying
- Make sure everyone feels safe. Bullying of any kind isn't allowed, and degrading comments about things like race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender, or identity will not be tolerated. Any comments relating to this will be removed and the committing parties may have their access revoked.
- Respect Everyone's Privacy
- Being part of this group requires mutual trust. Authentic, expressive discussions make groups great, but may also be sensitive and private. What's shared in the community should stay in the community.
- Be Kind and Courteous
- We're all in this together to create a welcoming environment. Let's treat everyone with respect. Healthy debates are natural, but kindness is required. This way we can work together to create solutions - rather than solely highlighting challenges.
- Support Discussion (Personal Challenges)
- We ask you to send general questions that you would like handled 1-on-1 with our team to the following support channels: via the in-app chat widget on the lower right-hand corner or directly via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public Roadmap for the Future
The Dropified Public Roadmap aims to give Dropified users a visualization into the future direction and development of the product. Here you will be able to see our most recent features, what we are working on now and next, as well as what's planned for the future.
Here you will be able to upvote your most desired items, which in turn is an excellent way for our leadership and product teams to prioritize in their decision making.
Updates and Announcements
Feeling like you've missed an email or a change along the way? Simply head over to the Updates tab and you'll be sure to see all of the latest major communications from Dropified. This will include various communication types that you will have the ability to filter on which topic you are looking.
- Feel free to share your feedback with the team, any suggestions or additional solutions that coincide with the update are welcomed!
- Not ready to communicate any feedback? Feel free to share how you feel regarding the update. We will surely be monitoring our customers' emotions and health regarding all of our updates.
- Use the filter option in order to find specific update types that are more focused on the style that you prefer or are looking for.
Ideas from the Community
Ready to help shape the future and let us know your desires for the future of the software? Head over to the Ideas tab where you can upvote, comment, or create ideas. In order to create a new submission, visit the right-side panel to create your idea!
Upvoting and commenting on current ideas before the creation of new ideas is encouraged - this will allow for a stronger evaluation process of the ideas presented.
Tip: Always ensure to use the search function first before creating something that may be a duplicate - that way the vote tracking will be tallied in a central source!
Sidebar Widget Launcher and Usage
All of these areas will be accessible in the sidebar widget - which can be prompted by clicking the widget launcher, in the lower-right corner of your screen when logged into the Dropified Interface or by visiting the Dropified Public Roadmap.
You will now see the following in the lower right hand corner:
- Dropified Feedback Loop Widget Launcher (Top)
- Use Cases: Updates, Information, Feedback, Ideas.
- Dropified Customer Support Chat Widget (Bottom)
- Use Cases: 1-on-1 Support, Bug Reporting, Assistance.
As shown to the right, the widget will launch a clean sidebar on the interface to allow you to see all relevant platform updates, as well as access and contribute ideas as they come to mind.
Notice a change? Wondering about the future? This is your inside scoop on all things product-related with Dropified.