Recent changes with the Dropified User Interface aim to modernize the software through additional automation elements and improve the cleanliness of provided information.
Manage Stores Dashboard and General Navigation
The main area for alterations is the Manage Stores Dashboard and the General Navigation of Dropified. These changes intend to improve the visibility and clarity of the information presented in Dropified. In the following image, you will see the general areas where subscription and account preferences can be altered.
- Quick View Profile and Plan Access.
- Quickly Accessible Account Information.
- Collapsable Menu Items to Ensure Menu Cleanliness.
- Access to Dropified Policy Pages.
- Current Version of Dropified Chrome Extension.
- Multi-Entry Access for Your Settings.
- Settings Groups Placed Into Tabs for Easier Identification and Access.
Saved Products Pages
- Saved Products Interface.
The saved products interface includes all of the information you have come to get comfortable with. Primarily, the changes are solely on the modern esthetic - rather than any functional changes.
All of the product information and connection tabs remain set out as they were previously. Information is simply presented in a more clear manner to visualize the most important product elements first.
Orders Page New Aesthetic
- Operationally the same.
- Hover over customer names to expand information.
- Ability to Add a Supplier remains available and functionally the same.