Follow these quick steps to connect a WooCommerce store to Dropified.
If you're looking for a reliable WooCommerce host we recommend WPEngine.
Steps to add your WooCommerce store
1. Log into WooCommerce. Go to WooCommerce Settings and Select "Permalinks".
2. On the Permalinks settings > Common Settings, ensure that the "Post name" radial button is checked next to it. Click Save Changes.
3. On the left side of the screen, hover your cursor over the WooCommerce button in the menu. Select "Settings" from the drop-down menu.
4. At the top of the Settings screen, you will see a group of tabs. You will either see “Advanced” or “API”. Select the option that shows up on the far right.
If you are on the Advanced tab screen, click "REST API"
If you are on the API screen, make sure the "Enable the REST API" box is checked. Then press the Keys/Apps button in blue.
5. REST API or Keys/Apps will bring you to the same screen. Press the Add Key button.
6. In the Description, manually type in "Dropified" Make sure the user is the admin. Change the permissions to Read/Write. Press the Generate API key button.
At this point, you will see your consumer key and secret. This allows Dropified to gain access.
7. Log into your Dropified account.
8. From the stores page, select the "Add Store" button, and select WooCommerce from the list of options then click Continue.
9. On the next screen, enter the name of your store. Copy and paste your store’s WooCommerce URL into the “Store URL” dialogue box. then press Add Store.
To get the URL, go back to WordPress and go back to the WooCommerce store settings. In your browser’s URL bar, copy the store domain URL, including the subdomain if you have one. Example: “https://woo.dropified.com”
Ignore the rest of the URL.
10. You will be redirected to WooCommerce, asking you to confirm the link. After reviewing the permissions, click "Approve"
11. You will be redirected back to Dropified. If the link was successful, you will see a green message at the top of the screen that confirms the link was successful.
Your store is now connected! 🙂
We have a video demo of the whole process here: